Outpatient Specialty Clinics
Baptist Health Corbin hosts outpatient specialty clinics in suite 103 of the Medical Office Building. The clinics are staffed by board-certified specialists from the University of Kentucky School of Medicine teaching faculty.
Clinics are held Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., on the following days of the week:
- ENT: every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday;
- Audiologist: every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday,
- Neurosurgery: every Thursday;
- Allergy: every first and third Thursday of the month;
- Thoracic/Cardiovascular Surgery: every Wednesday and every other Friday; and
- Cardiovascular Surgeon: every Wednesday except the first Wednesday of the month,
- Pediatric Surgeon: every second Monday of the month,.
- Neurology: every day except Thursday (Please call 606-656-1000 or 859-296-1922 to confirm office hours),
- Pediatric Cardiology: one Friday every other month on the odd months (Patients can call 800-334-8635 extension. 852-6644 to confirm office hours).
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call (606) 523-8770.