Baptist Family Fitness
More than just your health
located in Corbin, our center provides wellness services for the entire family with trained professionals to develop a personalized exercise plan.
Baptist Family Fitness Center located in Corbin on Cumberland Gap Parkway, our center provides wellness services for the entire family, with trained professionals who can show you how to develop a personal and healthy exercise plan.
Why get into shape?
Getting into shape isn't just about losing weight. It's a change in lifestyle. Our staff is trained to help you set up a workout that fits you and your body and will help you gain:
- Longer life. Studies show that exercise adds years to your life and life to your years.
- More energy. Exercise benefits your body by increasing your energy levels. A fit body doesn't have to work as hard, so your daily activities don't leave you exhausted.
- Less stress. As little as 15 minutes of walking acts like a natural tranquilizer. By creating natural fatigue, you will sleep more deeply and wake feeling refreshed.
Baptist Family Fitness offers a variety of services to help you get into shape. You can choose from:
- Aerobics studio with a selection of classes;
- Sprint Circuit workout;
- Hammer Strength machines;
- Body Master free weights;
- Cardiovascular Center which offers treadmills, rowers, stairclimbers, crosstrainers, life cycles and TV viewing for the entire area;
- Brewer's Ledge "Climbing Wall";
- Massage therapy;
- Spa Packages
- Wheelchair-accessible strength machines;
- Fitness evaluations;
- Body fat testing;
- Shaolin-Do, for ages 4 through adult;
- Complete shower and locker room facilities including saunas, amenities and free towel service;
- Free supervised playroom service for children 6 weeks to 9 years old offered mornings, Monday through Saturday, from 8:00 to 12:00 p.m., and evenings, Monday through Thursday, from 3:30 to 8:30 p.m. and Fridays from 3:30 to 7:00 p.m. Also available is an unsupervised youth lounge available for ages 9 - 12 open daily.
- Personalized programs for beginners of all ages;
- Pro shop; and
- Travel exchange program.
- Indoor Pool (3 lap lanes)
- Juice Bar
- Kid Fitness Strength Machines
Professional staffing at Baptist Family Fitness Center includes friendly and courteous professionals trained in Exercise Science or Physical Education. Personal trainers are provided to work with individuals on setting up a sound exercise program.
Baptist Family Fitness is open Monday through Friday from 5:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., and Sunday from 1:00 to 5:00 p.m.
CHANGE YOUR LIFE...
Baptist Family Fitness provides you with endless opportunities to get fit and stay healthy for life. And our friendly, professional staff supports you in achieving a balanced approach to exercise, weight management, stress reduction.
For More Information
Baptist Family Fitness Center offers you a variety of programs year round; self- or instructor-led activities; continual staff support; increased self-esteem; motivational support; the key to a healthy lifestyle; and improved productivity. Take the first step to a new you by joining today! For more information, call (606) 526-0007.