At Baptist Health Corbin, health care isn't limited to hospital patients. Our staff reaches out into the community to bring better, healthier and happier living to our neighbors. We believe it is our duty as medical professionals to promote well being within our community.
As a not-for-profit organization, we are committed to providing care and services that go beyond what is expected of a hospital, including charity care, education and community involvement. Each year, we reach out to thousands of people in Whitley, Laurel, Knox, Jackson, Clay, McCreary, Bell, Harlan and Campbell counties with educational activities and support groups for the entire family:
- Academic Scholarship Program for students in the healthcare field. Click here for press release.
- Baptist Health Foundation, helping us enhance our services, programs and facilities to better care for our community
- Body Recall, a safe, tested program of gentle exercise and movement developed for the living longer population
- Baptist Health Corbin Med Camp gives students a unique learning opportunity and will prove to be a time for discovery and challenge. Click here for an application or brochure.
- Chaplain’s Corner, inspirational articles that are uplifting
- Community Health Services offers educational programs for the community
- Educational Programs offered by Baptist Regional
- Lifeline, a personal emergency response system
- Mental Health Screening, clinical depression is a common medical illness affecting more than 19 million American adults each year
- National Senior Health and Fitness Day, a free program for the senior population to help make healthy living a lifestyle
- Newsletter from Kentucky Department for Public Health, keeping you informed regarding H1N1 influenza and other major public health efforts.
- Speakers' Bureau
- Support Groups in the Tri-County area
- Traditions and Visions Magazine, providing you with the latest health information.
- Volunteers, Adult and Teen Program, giving back to the hospital and community.