Health information you can use
Our Specialty Areas provide information specific to a health topic, or you can browse through our Health Encyclopedia or other informational tools. Some items are also available in Spanish.
- Baby Steps: From Pregnancy to Parenthood - including a variety of pregnancy and parenting libraries
- Cancer Resource Center - offering information about various types of cancer and treatments
- Heart Care Center - offering heart care information and an interactive risk assessment
General health and wellness information
Some of the products listed below are offered in Spanish. Visit the Health Information Library for a complete listing.
- Health Information Library - Browse a wide variety of searchable health information and use our interactive tools to learn more about your own health.
- Health Encyclopedia - presenting more than 11,000 pages of information on diseases, symptoms, injuries and health and medical questions
- Health News Headlines - Up to the minute information on health news from around the globe including new conditions, treatments and clinical trials.
- News Article Listing - Check the Baptist Health Corbin news site for information about programs, services and events.
- HealthCentral.com - The award-winning content in The HealthCentral Network's Web sites combines medically-reviewed original content from doctors, researchers and expert patients, as well as news, information, video and other multimedia content from leading authorities such as A.D.A.M, HealthDay News and Ivanhoe.
|Baptist Health's Community Benefit Report|