Educational Programs for Physicians and Clinicians
Baptist Health Corbin provides continuing education for physicians, nurses and other health professionals. The hospital also offers an on-campus associate nursing degree program through Lincoln Memorial University.
- Continuing Medical Education
- Continuing Education for Nurses and Other Allied Health Professionals Baptist Health Corbin is an accredited provider of continuing education units for nurses through the Kentucky Board of Nursing and offers continuing education for other allied health disciplines as well.
- Education Library Baptist Health Corbin offers an Education Library to all hospital staff, physicians and students.
- SWANK Healthnet This satellite education service provides continuing education opportunities for both physicians and allied health professionals
- Associate Nursing Degree Program Baptist Health Corbin offers an an-campus associate nursing degree program through Lincoln Memorial University.