As one of Corbin's largest employers, Baptist Health Corbin has approximately 1,100 employees on our payroll. We offer many rewarding career opportunities in both clinical and non-clinical areas. Whether in nursing, a technical specialty, food services or information services, each position contributes to the delivery of the finest healthcare available in the counties we serve.
Baptist Health Corbin offers competitive pay, a pleasant working environment in a modern acute-care facility, a comprehensive benefits package and relocation assistance for some positions.
From MRI to Microsurgery, We Offer Advanced Medical Care
Our 240-bed facility provides residents of Whitley, Knox, Laurel, Bell, Jackson, Clay, McCreary, Harlan and Campbell counties in Kentucky and Jellico, Tennessee with some of the most advanced medical technology available today.
In addition to inpatient and outpatient medical and surgical care, Baptist Health Corbin offers state-of-the-art technology and specialized services such as:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI);
- Level II neonatal intensive care unit for newborns who require extra care;
- Laser surgery;
- Women's health services in our dedicated Women's Health Care Center;
- Inpatient rehabilitation for those who have been disabled by an illness or injury in our Physical Rehabilitation Center;
- Help for emotional problems and addictions through the Trillium Center; and
- Specialty clinics in pediatric surgery; neurology; Ear Nose & Throat; neurosurgery; allergy; rheumatology; thoracic/cardiovascular surgery and dermatology.
- Area’s first dedicated Outpatient Diagnostic Center housing some of the latest innovations in diagnostic equipment.
We keep up with the latest technology and research so we can be a local source for quality health care close to home. Our staff receives ongoing professional training to treat our patients accordingly. Whether they require specialized microsurgery or magnetic resonance imaging, we make it possible for them to stay close to home, family and friends.