The purpose of the library is to be an integral factor in the achievement of the goals of Baptist Health Corbin. The library will support the educational, administrative, and patient care information needs and promote professional growth for those involved in providing care.
The Library is open for the use of employees, medical staff, students, and community. Regular hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Evening access is available to hospital employees on request.
- Print journals
- Electronic journals
- Literature searches: User may request assistance for searches on health related subjects
- Interlibrary loans: User may request to borrow books or obtain the materials that the library doesn't own.
- Check-out: Books and audiotapes can be checked out for two weeks.
- Internet access: The computers located in the library have internet accessibility to search databases.
- Photocopying service: Any healthcare professional requesting information on direct patient care will not be charged for photocopying service. Other material may be copied by the library staff for a minimal charge.
- Consumer Health: The library has a large selection of materials available on consumer health for our patients, their families, and the public.
To contact the Baptist Health Corbin Library staff, please call 606-528-1212 extension 8319.