Training for Health Care Professionals
Baptist Health Corbin offers a variety of Continuing Education (CE) for nurses and other healthcare professionals. Continuing Education consists of educational activities to develop and maintain knowledge, skills and professional performance.
Offerings include but not limited to:
- Domestic Violence Education
- Basic Life Support/CPR Certification
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support Certification
- Basic Cardiac Arrhythmia Certification
- Neonatal Advanced Life Support Certification
- First Aid Certification
- HIV Education
- Training and Seminars
Baptist Health Corbin is accredited by the Kentucky Board of Nursing (KBN) to provide continuing education credits for nurses. Several of the offerings are free of charge to employees.