Advanced Medical Care
From MRI to Microsurgery, We Offer Advanced Medical Care
Our 273-bed facility provides residents of Whitley, Knox, Laurel, Bell, Jackson, Clay, McCreary, Harlan and Campbell counties in Kentucky and Jellico, Tennessee with some of the most advanced medical technology available today.
In addition to inpatient and outpatient medical and surgical care, Baptist Health Corbin offers state-of-the-art technology and specialized services such as:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI);
- Level II neonatal intensive care unit for newborns who require extra care;
- Laser surgery;
- Women's health services in our dedicated Women's Health Care Center;
- Inpatient rehabilitation for those who have been disabled by an illness or injury in our Physical Rehabilitation Center;
- Help for emotional problems and addictions through the Trillium Center; and
- Specialty clinics in pediatric surgery; neurology; Ear Nose & Throat; neurosurgery; allergy; rheumatology; thoracic/cardiovascular surgery and dermatology.
- Area’s first dedicated Outpatient Diagnostic Center housing some of the latest innovations in diagnostic equipment.
We keep up with the latest technology and research so we can be your local source for quality health care. Our doctors and medical staff receive ongoing professional training and will treat you accordingly. Whether you require specialized microsurgery or magnetic resonance imaging, we make it possible for you to stay close to your home, family and friends.